What would your 10-year-old self say if they saw you now?
Okay, so I literally started bawling when I read this.
Live, love, be!
request-accepted: amazing :3
Time to show some love and appreciate these heroes.
Firefighters are some badass mutha fuckas
Remember when Kim Possible was on Lilo and Stitch?
Or How about when The Proud Family decided to visit?
Or when those fucking kids from Recess came over to Hawaii
Lilo was a popular little bitch.
the conflicting art styles are making me uncomfortable…
this video gives me life
what is shoot up schools?
What Is “Pay For Nudes”?
What is “ride bikes in the rain”
What is “fuck their pets”
What is “dance offbeat”?
what is not combing or washing your hair for 7 years and calling it dreads
what is not season their food?
What is “going exploring in the woods at 2am in the morning”
Y’all have no chill whatsoever ✋😩😂
what is “calling their frizzy flatness an AFRO”?
What is ” listening to rap but don’t like black people.”
What is “hating black people but stealing every fucking thing we do claiming white people did it first”?
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.